Friday 4 June 2010

Last Day

So, this is my last day, and last time writing on my laptop in my flat at university. Halls is now going to be a thing of the past YIPPEE! No one eating my food or bumping my utensils :P No one banging on my door at 3 in the morning, no one stealing my slippers or blanking me in the hallway!! So chuffed to be free of this stupid little boxed in apartment room. I have a lease starting on the 1st of July in a lovely wee house/flat on Perth Rd with 4 of my old medic buddies from the last year :) I can't wait to get there and decorate my room and put myself in my own little place. Its gonna be great. Living with people I actually want to be with and feeling comfortable in place of my own.

Lindsay, my girlfriend, has gone down south for a few days and I don't think I'll see her before downlaod. She wants me to come back to see her un Dundee next week but I have things I wanna do with the family and I think it'd do me good to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a while. However, the bus IS only 30 minutes and I love that girl too much to spend a month away from her company!




I also talked to Chris about the summer and we are definitely going to Paleo, but where we go afterwards is undecided. We both really want to go to India in August but it depends on whether I get my bursary sorted for college and if I have enough money set aside. I also need to go to the doctors and get my jabs and pills which will cost me a bloody fortune. Blergh. I can't believe he is leaving for so long, I'll miss him a stupid amount but I am so fucking happy that he is finally doing what he wants. I hope it makes him happy again.

Anyhoo, must dash. x

No comments:

Post a Comment